About Me

My photo
Firstly,I must start the day with a good coffee LOL :o) I love Fashion.Travel.Design.Style among many other beautiful places and things - I have so many gorgeous things to share....and a few crazy ideas I am sure LOL -I hope you enjoy :o) x

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yes you can can.....


Nail Polish.....I love manicured nails. I am over my obsession with acrylics or gels THANK GOODNESS!. My fav colour of choice at the moment is a dark colour from the OPI range called Yes I Can Can - it's a part of OPIs French collection - and I have to tell you that I am in love with most things related to Francias...including this shimmering colour.

When I say dark, I do not mean black. It is a deep, deep a jewelled shade of eggplant - with a subtle hint of shimmer that really makes your nails shine (without looking like $2 glitter polish, I mean shimmer in a classy way - they actually say it looks like a 'swirl of cinnamon' YUM). It does not make fair'ish skin look ruddy (as I have fair'ish skin) and it looks MAD on Asian skin, as one of my friends wears it and it looks way better on her than me....

"Great for a night look".....very chic, classy and elegant.

So - if you like the dark nail look - however do not want to try black - or navy blue, try something a little more on the classy/elegant side and slick on some hot polish...Yes You Can Can.....

No comments: